Issue 55 celebrates exploration.
French duo Daft Punk are redefining modern dance music by bringing the musicians back.
Hip-hop legends De La Soul keep the team together even after twenty years in the game.
De La Soul
- Mixtape of funky Arabic tunes from the ’60s and ’70s…
- Marvin Gaye and band rehearses “I Want You”…
- DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist channel Afrika Bambaataa and take…
- 80-minute disco/boogie mixtape featuring Brazilian producer…
- Balnearico – The Sunny Side of Brazil’s Underground…
- Ed Motta drops AOR Mix 2 chock full of funky and rare tunes
- Wax Poetics and WhoSampled present the Notorious BIG…
- Wu-Tang Clan’s GZA runs down every track off Liquid…
- Gino Soccio was the one-man-band behind countless disco…
- Video of Tower Records on Sunset, Los Angeles, in 1971
Responses from Facebook
leave a response, or link from your own site.
Leave a Response